Debian and Ubuntu packages available

Helmut Grohne helmut.grohne at subdivi.de
Tue Apr 12 13:46:35 PDT 2005

Hello slate users,

for those among you who use debian or ubuntu i created packages that
should be easy to install and use. If you have any complaints about
these packages please tell me. My personal archive is available via the
following sources.list entry, but my server is often unavailable and
slow (about 10kb/s):

deb http://helmut.gatle.homelinux.org/slate/ ./
deb-src http://helmut.gatle.homelinux.org/slate/ ./

The same files will be available on slate.tunes.org after mirroring
process (a bit later, but much faster during download). You should
probably be using this server.

deb http://slate.tunes.org/downloads/debian/ ./
deb-src http://slate.tunes.org/downloads/debian/ ./

Have a nice day