Invalid image header in little.image

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Sun Apr 24 11:52:37 PDT 2005

On Apr 24, 2005, at 11:39 AM, Adde wrote:

> One thing that led me in that direction though was that big.image also
> gave me an error in -current:
> The following condition was signaled:
> The method #here was not found for the following arguments:
> {(traitsWindow. prototypes. globals. Mixins. Types. VM)}
>
> No restarts are available.
> Debug:

You need a different set of images for -current (by running make
get-alpha). There was a significant change where the "here"
pseudo-global was introduced (it answers the current namespace
dynamically). Actually, I'll check it into DARCS now since it is such
an issue. But images often have big but subtle changes like this that
require using them with specific ranges of the source tree.