Cygwin portability patch

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Fri Apr 29 02:42:22 PDT 2005

Brian Rice wrote:
> Your attachment showed up as an inline attachment, which is the same
> symptom I saw for other failed patches. Don't attach them inline.

Note that some broken MUAs (eg. gmail) coerce received out-of-line
attachments into inline attachments without providing any indication
that this has happened or any way of getting the raw attachment as sent.

Tony
--
  [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
    [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
  []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net