POSIX and Time plugins

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Sun Aug 14 19:39:51 PDT 2005

src/plugins now has two more entries: time/ and posix/. The time
plugin just exposes ANSI definitions in a minimal way, and the POSIX
plugin will contain posix-specific API's but for now just has the
minimum file-system manipulation primitives. I'll grow these
gradually (not sure where I'll stop, but there are some API's that
obviously just aren't worthwhile).

I've also added loadPlugin: to extlib.slate (requires running the
post-bootstrap to load it in or copy-paste from the file), which
basically calls load: 'src/plugin/X/X.slate' as a convenience method.

Finally, Platform run: is now used to invoke "make VM=" for the
output VM generated in the standard bootstrap process via
fullCleanBootstrap. If it fails, it won't hold anything else up (run:
just returns the exit code as a Boolean).