[BUG] [ProgMan] Note that in message sends order of optional keyword arguments is not relevant

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Feb 1 08:48:01 PST 2005

Brian may have already fixed this by the time it appears on the list
but...

As far as I can tell the manual does not clearly state that optional
keyword arguments may be specified in any order in a message send (after
the required arguments of course) and it has been explained to me that
this is the intended functionality.

Ken