Alpha updated

Lendvai Attila Attila.Lendvai at netvisor.hu
Wed Feb 2 00:23:27 PST 2005

:: Note that if these are installed on the system path (eg via "make
:: install"), then running with the initial image must be
:: performed in the
:: root of your Slate source path, otherwise the post-bootstrap load:
:: calls will fail. This is a foreseen shortcoming and we'll try to
:: address it.

I always liked back from the Amiga and BeOS days that softwares were
installed in one directory with all their components except things that
could really be shared.

If I were you I would pursure a one-dir install that would solve this
problem, too. Except that it's totally "non-standard" on unices.

Just my 0.02,

- 101