Repository Migration to DARCS

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Fri Feb 25 10:11:05 PST 2005

I've added an "alpha" branch alongside "main" which also contains the
alpha images (not diff'd) and virtual machine sources. Now, when you
want to follow alpha but not the bleeding edge, you can use "darcs get
http://slate.tunes.org/repos/alpha/" and "darcs pull" to keep
up-to-date. The "get-alpha" makefile rule will eventually go away.

I am also working with darcs primarily now, so the CVS code is
basically at a stand-still.

Also note that "darcs send" works regardless of the server settings, so
feel free to use it to transmit any patches you have. The nice thing
about the tool is that it asks you questions interactively for just
about any option not specified, and will remember it in preferences
(which can still be overridden).