Visual Studio Express 2005 Beta

Shaping shaping1 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 1 13:12:28 PST 2005

I have the latest SDK installed.  I am not certain about what should be included
in the build.  There are two extprim.c files, one in 'platform' and another in
'windows'.  Are these cumulative, or does the later replace the former, for a
Windows build?

Does someone already have an .sln for the given Slate-0.3-current directory
structure that works in VS 2005 beta (which is a nice improvement, GUI-wise, so
far compared to VS .NET 2003)?  TIA

Shaping