Additional readme files

Shaping shaping1 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 2 13:16:46 PST 2005

Hi Attila.

I downloaded the latest slate module from CVS, and have not altered the
directory structure.  I see the updated .sln, and loaded it, but cannot edit .h
files, only source files.  I must be missing something obvious.  Under Header
Files, do you Add Existing Item... and grab all of the .h files in the \include
subdirectory, so that you can edit them?  Do you copy \platform\include to
\platform, where the .sln currently thinks they are?

What is the console plugin?  Don't I need that to talk to the REPL?

Shaping