SDL: method #callFormat not found for {[]}

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 12:02:54 PST 2005

Slate 2> load: 'SDLLib.slate'.
Nil
Slate 3> load: 'SDL.slate'.
Nil
Slate 4> SDL initModules: SDL INIT_VIDEO.
The following condition was signaled:
The method #callFormat was not found for the following arguments:
{[]}

The following restarts are available:
0)      Inspect a stack frame

Frankly, I did not search a lot yet on this error.
But I need to get out, and wanted to update the net with my recent changes.

Remember that I am working at having SDL without any C code. So using
ExternalLib stuff.

Like you see, things go better, now stuff is loading fine.

--Paul