SDL: method #callFormat not found for {[]}

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Jan 10 14:13:43 PST 2005

First of all I'm wondering if the copies of SDL.slate and SDLLib.slate
attached to this message are still up to date.  Secondly I'm thinking
that you mentioned in the past some difficulty in making these files
available through your website.  I'm not sure exactly what difficulty
you are having but I have a couple of suggestions:

1.  If the problem is with the extension and text conversion why not
post the files as an archive (ZIP for example)?  Also now that there are
at least 3 files this would be a more convenient download.

2.  If that's not a solution then I can offer you a subdirectory of my
Zope site to which you would be able to upload files and where I can
ensure that the necessary support is provided.

Ken