Windows Slate build in Visual Studio; simple text editor?

Todd Fleming todd at flemingcnc.com
Sun Jan 9 11:24:15 PST 2005

I don't see any information in that XML that helps find the problem :(.

The Linux people use EMACS to get the features you're looking for. There
are Windows versions of EMACS, maybe you'll want to try that.
Personally, I do all my editing in Dev Studio and Notepad and paste the
text into the console.

Todd