DLL access on Windows

Shaping shaping1 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 9 11:34:33 PST 2005

>I don't see any information in that XML that helps find the problem :(.

Neither do I.

> The Linux people use EMACS to get the features you're looking for. There are
> Windows versions of EMACS, maybe you'll want to try that. Personally, I do all
> my editing in Dev Studio and Notepad and paste the text into the console.

I typed up a simple block in a text editor, ctrl-Ced it, and instead of
ctrl-Ving it into the REPL (which doesn't work; you get a ^v character instead),
I click the right mouse button, and the text is pasted into the Slate cmd
window.  There's no popup menu; it just happens.  I don't see exactly why this
should work, but it does.

Are you running WinXP Pro /SP2?  DLL access works for you, yes?

Shaping