Stops NOT in fact needed in curly-brace array literals?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Jan 17 15:55:12 PST 2005

I was puzzling over the large structure in
src/plugins/windows/kernel.slate thinking that what I was seeing just
couldn't be right.  But then I tested it and indeed it appears that
stops (periods '.') are not needed in curly-brace array syntax unless to
designate the end of a non-literal statement that is to be executed.  If
this is intended I think the manual should be updated to reflect this.

Ken