Stops NOT in fact needed in curly-brace array literals?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Jan 17 15:57:39 PST 2005

I just got a private email from Brian as a result of my initial comment
regarding this on the #slate IRC channel which I did not see before
sending my initial message.  Reading between the lines it seems this
effect was accidental and now consideration is being given as to whether
or not there is any problem with leaving it that way at which point the
manual will be updated.

Ken