New site look / organization

Donovan Preston dp at ulaluma.com
Wed Jan 19 22:15:59 PST 2005

On Jan 19, 2005, at 7:42 PM, Brian Rice wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks to a lot of CSS hacking and tweaking, and a lot of great help
> from IRC channel regulars reporting browser issues and making fixes,
> I've developed a new look for the site, with sections split into
> separate pages. Also, the overview now has more of a sales-pitch feel
> to it to kind of be less technical/dry and more motivational (I'll
> probably regret it, of course, attracting some kind of downloading
> stampede ;).
>
> Anyway, check out http://slate.tunes.org/ and let me know what else
> you'd like done with it.

It looks absolutely great. Here's my feedback:

Put a news item about the look of the site being updated :-) People
like it when the datestamps on project pages are fairly recent.

I'd really like it if there were a commits-list that was web browsable,
preferably with an rss feed, but this is more of a technical issue than
a look and feel one.

dp