New site look / organization

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Fri Jan 21 07:10:29 PST 2005

Donovan Preston wrote:
> If you decide to use DARCS and there aren't yet tools like this for it,
> I might write them. DARCS gets my vote, in addition to SVN, over CVS.

Darcs is definitely far superior to CVS or SVN.

I've been using TLA (GNU arch) for a few months now on a few projects,
and darcs for only a few days, and both of them are light-years ahead of
CVS or SVN technically, but already I'm starting to think darcs beats
TLA in the areas of usability and foolproofness. They're both weak in
external tool support though, so YMMV.

Tony
--
  [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones  | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
    [][] LShift Ltd          | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
  []  [] www.lshift.net      | Email: tonyg at lshift.net