Updated Programmer's Reference Manual online

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Jan 26 02:34:44 PST 2005

I've updated the reference manual with all of the major recent changes,
and published the PDF, PostScript, and HTML formatted versions of it.
See:

http://slate.tunes.org/doc/
http://slate.tunes.org/doc/progman/

The differences from the 0.3.1 manual are noted automatically here:
http://slate.tunes.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/slate/doc/progman.lyx.diff?
r1=1.22&r2=1.15&sortby=date

I would appreciate feedback on the sections on the traitsWindow (under
Traits in userland, relatively unobtrusive as it is not normally
relevant) documentation and some of the other major rewordings. And, of
course, the formatting as usual, although I seem to have most of the
usual issues (tables, diagrams) handled. I am aware that a few of the
code examples extend into the margins. Shorter code example suggestions
are welcome. :-)