Updates since the latest release

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Jun 29 03:00:03 PDT 2005

On Jun 29, 2005, at 2:14 AM, Brian Rice wrote:

> I've also made the platform/ plugin fully functional on any
> platforms where uname() is defined. For other platforms, if you are
> such a user, please send me some suggestions about the right values
> to lookup or API to call. Also, I've added Environment in the
> globals area with an at: method, to lookup environment bindings.

Er, it doesn't have just at:, but at:put: and removeKey:. It also
inherits from Mapping/ExtensibleCollection.

There's also an older change which I forgot to mention that I've
added a simple concurrent slot-observation library in src/lib/
observer.slate which is loaded in the post-bootstrap. Comments would
be welcome.