Updates since the latest release

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Jun 29 15:46:24 PDT 2005

Further notes:

Environment has a faux printing method now (since it fakes being a
Mapping... don't try do: et al. with it just yet, for example).

A Pipe plugin is provided in src/plugins/pipe/ which is intended to
act like the Socket plugin, using "newRunning: command" to
instantiate and open.

The AutoLoad database has been modified for both new plugins.

The top-level make targets "plugins", "all", and "clean" now handle
socket and platform plugins for everything but mingw, which I will
test later.

I will try to regularize the plugin architecture at some point in the
future, since most of these are very simple and have the same
structure. Ideas are welcome.