patch for missings test1.slate and test2.slate in SDL code

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 10:05:57 PST 2005

>Oddly enough, the patch looks fine but DARCS complains about not being able
>to parse >it. Any idea what might be off?
It's not in the mailing process because I have the same problem when trying
apply it in my other Slate directory:
paul at arctanov:~/myslate/main $ darcs apply MisFiles.tgz
Fail: Problem parsing patch named
Mon Mar 14 04:06:58 EST 2005  dufrp at hotmail.com
  * MissingSDLTests
  I forgot to add these two files that I mentioned in the README_SDL.txt.

I'm quite impressed you were able to recreate it, I tried to rename the file
in .tgz
and extract it but was not able.

I may have an idea of what could be wrong, but I'd like better shut my
mouth.
Eh, ok, maybe I still tried to use gedit and got some Unicode stuff got in
one
of them.

--Paul