Patch for latest SDL gfx library

Paul Dufresne dufrp at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 22:49:24 PST 2005

Hum. I feel strange sending a patch for alpha.
But hey, SDL works in alpha, but not in main.

First, in main, there is a patch needed for extlib. about method format: .
Second, even with this patch, at the end of load: 'src/ui/SDL/init.slate',
the SDL window does not appears. And I have no clue why.

So this is the a patch for using the latest SDL gfx library.
Read the README to know where to get it.

Also, I very welcome comments on success or failures to use SDL.
src/ui/SDL/tests/test1.slate and .../test2.slate works for me, but
I never heard any one else telling that it is working for him.

--Paul