Builds for Windows

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Thu Mar 24 20:52:35 PST 2005

It is unfortunately too annoying to build Slate's VM on Windows right
now, due to the compiler bug before version VS2005b.

Is there someone willing to provide a compiled slate.exe as well as
common dll's for everyone else? I'd be willing to set up a place on the
website where they could be hosted and do the packaging. Alternately we
can just link to the provider's site so they can manage it however they
like.

Of course, this means that customizing the VM is no easier for the
experimenter, but it should be possible to build .dll's with earlier
versions of VCC. Am I correct on this?