[ANN] Slate weblog

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Mon Mar 28 19:58:39 PST 2005

Hi all.

I've opened a weblog account at the Cincom Smalltalk site to talk about
Slate. The weblog is here:

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/userblogs/slate/

I'd like to use it as an outward-facing way to introduce ideas and
sketch out tutorials - probably the first thing to do is to mention
Nicolas' tutorial and figure out / solicit how it can be improved. I'd
also like to use it to record publicly some of the design issues that
cross through my mind and maybe wrap mailing list threads up there with
one article just for posterity / resolution.

The account allows for multiple users, and you are invited to write up
interesting things for posting, or sketch out ideas that you'd like to
see fleshed out.