Directory bug on Windows

Bill Sun billksun at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 16:05:57 PDT 2005

Bugga! Didn't work even with cygwin?

The VM first stopped working for me on Win2k in this
email report:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.slate.general/600/match=bill+sun

Unfortunately, there wasn't much of a follow up on the
issue.  Life then got busy, and I wasn't able to try
out new VMs/images until last night.  Although, the
current VM's problems are a little different than
those that were reported on my previous email.  I
don't know if you guys can backtrack til the date
where things broke on my Win2k, but for what it's
worth, that's when it started not working for me.

-Bill