Language Tutorial Problem

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Tue Nov 22 21:29:23 PST 2005

The (unidentified) fellow who was making suggestions via the
discussion interface claimed the same thing earlier today, but I
could not reproduce the issue and still cannot.

Recent wiki actions:
- I have been editing the tutorial in an attempt to make the piece
smaller and more interactive, which makes the document size larger.
- I also copied the Slate wiki settings to another unrelated wiki,
but wasn't editing our file, only using less on it, which is done, so
I can't see how that may be an issue.

Those are the only issues I can think of. Is this problem consistent
or just statistically likely?

Also, please define "just stops" to a sufficient degree. I need to
know exactly what response the browser gets from the server, what
http response code and what page contents if any.