Access violation

Todd Fleming todd at flemingcnc.com
Fri Nov 25 09:07:20 PST 2005

Today I moved my existing Slate repository elsewhere and fetched a new
one to make sure everything was fresh.  Here's my entire session after
the move:

todd at debian:~/$ mkdir slate
todd at debian:~/$ cd slate
todd at debian:~/slate$ darcs get http://slate.tunes.org/repos/main
todd at debian:~/slate$ cd main
todd at debian:~/slate/main$ make vm.h vm.c little.image AutoLoad
todd at debian:~/slate/main$ make vm
todd at debian:~/slate/main$ ./vm little.image
Slate 1> saveImageNamed: 'lin.image'.
Slate 2> ^D
todd at debian:~/slate/main$ ./vm lin.image
Slate 2> addSlot: #x valued: {4 5 6}.
Debug [0..1]: restart: 0.
Slate 3> addSlot: #x valued: {4. 5. 6}.
Segmentation fault