String refactoring, alpha updated

Nick Forde nickf at system-7.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 02:01:09 PDT 2005

$ gmake check

Welcome to Slate: Less talk, more rock!
  Version: 0.3.5
   System: Linux [little-endian]
    Build: optimized

Downloading http://slate.tunes.org/repos/alpha/vm.c
Downloading http://slate.tunes.org/repos/alpha/vm.h
Downloading http://slate.tunes.org/repos/alpha/AutoLoad
Compiling src/mobius/vm/platform/ansifile.c  (optimized)
Compiling src/mobius/vm/platform/boot.c  (optimized)
Compiling src/mobius/vm/platform/extprim.c  (optimized)
src/mobius/vm/platform/extprim.c: In function `applyExternalLibraryPrimitive':
src/mobius/vm/platform/extprim.c:301: `ASCIIStringProto' undeclared (first use in this function)
src/mobius/vm/platform/extprim.c:301: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
src/mobius/vm/platform/extprim.c:301: for each function it appears in.)
gmake: *** [src/mobius/vm/platform/extprim.o] Error 1

Nick.