Full darcs get

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Tue Oct 25 11:13:56 PDT 2005

Releases are tagged, and I occasionally tag stable points between
them. Obviously I'd need to publicize the tags for those who haven't
grabbed a repository yet.

On the other hand, this can be alleviated by linking your local
repositories together so that you don't have to interact over the net
for large comparisons and transfers nearly as often.