darcs patch: Support an interrupt flag, and primitive... (and 4 more)

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Thu Oct 27 11:21:16 PDT 2005

I don't think this is platform-dependent at all. I just attempted to
try your suggestion here, with the boot.c patch and all patches
pulled into my repository, and with both a fresh image (bootstrapped
from alpha with all non-related patches pulled) and the alpha image
itself, I get the same error trying to run make newboot if I don't
have a slate.image available.

However, doing so with an existing image that has gone through the
initialization process works. So this bootstrap was trickier than
communicated/realized. I'll upload my results once I'm satisfied.

Thanks!