darcs patch: Support an interrupt flag, and primitive... (and 4 more)

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Thu Oct 27 13:46:53 PDT 2005

I've turned this trick for boot.c into a patch and then immediately
issued a rollback for it, along with an extended comment describing
its purpose and how to bootstrap the previous patches, so that this
can be more easily reproduced by others or in the future if need be.

I think I will use this kind of approach in the future to record
bootstrapping issues, for archival / reproducibility purposes.