Slate wiki ported to MediaWiki

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Fri Sep 2 18:25:46 PDT 2005

So far, there's not much new, just that I've copied most of the pages
today over to http://slate.tunes.org/wiki/ . The pages which are not
migrated, I'd like to rewrite in more detail, especially about the
roadmap and so forth.

My goal in upgrading the wiki is to make it easier for people to host
and edit tutorials and other helpful information. I'll update the
website to point to it shortly. I'll probably start by building a new
tutorial based on our existing one that Nicolas provided, and anyone
can contribute or annotate it with questions, and hopefully we'll get
our documentation gap taken care of a little more efficiently.

Obviously, it looks nicer than Swiki, even if it's a little heavier
on the content side.

Are there any ideas/suggestions in particular on what to do with it?