A provocative naming idea for "setter" methods

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Sep 21 22:28:50 PDT 2005

I should also note that A:= is also valid, except that it has the
same problem as "A=" of currently being recognized as unary when we'd
want this case to be handled as a binary selector.

(Hopefully we can conclude this thread shortly so I can address the
more interesting and pressing issue of improving inheritance.)