A provocative naming idea for "setter" methods

Pavel Holejsovsky pavel.holejsovsky at upek.com
Wed Sep 21 01:46:22 PDT 2005

I personally like current state, even if it has its problems as
mentioned in original Brian's proposal.  What attracts me most on
current state is that it is very regular and natural with regard to the
rest of slate grammar.  All other suggestions create kind of syntactic
'strangers' in the source.

In case that it will be decided to go for some change, I vote for "=A" form.

Pavel