My Current Lack of Time

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Apr 12 20:21:52 PDT 2006

I will just summarize:

1) New job - not directly helpful for Slate, but not negative to it
at all. I seem to have a lot of pull and it seems like a *really*
good opportunity, and, no, I cannot discuss it yet.
2) Moving a little away from downtown Seattle - mostly just for the
next 7 days, I'm moving to a "less urban" neighborhood (but not the
suburbs).
3) LinuxWorld/Smalltalk Solutions - again, 22nd through the 27th. I
will want to talk to a lot of people but will not present much formally.
4) New Slate hacker, with whom I'm working off-list. Maybe that will
change soon; I'm not sure yet.

This seems like it will all settle down after a month or so, with the
job obviously being the longest-lasting busy-ness. I should not lose
connectivity during the move, either.