Site issues, plans

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Mon Feb 6 21:48:34 PST 2006

A short follow-up:

- The current hosting server has been fixed - the issue was with bad
RAM chips which have been replaced.
- The upcoming server will be online in a week or so and I'll be able
to perform most of the migration quickly, and start trying new
services (like a site weblog). The mailing list (and/or archives)
will move last.