Site issues, plans

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sun Jan 1 06:51:30 PST 2006

Well, on the hyphens issue...  My opinion is to avoid punctuation if
possible.  Imagine that you are on the radio having to communicate the
site URL.  Also imagine that someone is trying to remember the URL a
week later having only heard it.  I think the tendency would be to
forget the hyphen.  Especially since it would be often be left out when
saying the URL unless you spell it out.

Also I'm disinclined towards abbreviations and would prefer the full
forms.  However long URLs are also a problem.  Why not get both 'lang'
and 'language' versions if available and have both?

My 2 cents,

Ken