darcs patch for cairo configuration through pkg-config

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 11:17:26 PST 2006

OK, my first attempt at sending a patch, from alpha, was bounced
waiting for moderator approval because the darcs context made it 180KB
long(!). Here's a second attempt from main, which is "only" 26KB long.
Note that the actual patch is only 2 lines of changes...

You tell me what you mean by God, and I'll tell you whether I believe
in him or not!          -- E. O. James