Made INSTALL out of README instructions

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Jan 4 11:44:27 PST 2006

I have separated out build instructions from README into a new
INSTALL file, in the interest of keeping the initial documentation
very clear and short. I have also clarified more of the build
instructions, and given simpler ones that use "blanket" makefile
rules of thumb like running "make distclean bootstrap" to get new
VM's/Images.

If you have the time and inclination (especially newbies), please
take a look at these and let me know how they could be improved or
what's not clear.

Thanks!