First cut at a Windows installer (was Re: Windows build)

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Tue Jan 31 10:25:29 PST 2006

Try this: http://slate.tunes.org/downloads/SlateSetup.exe

It at the very least contains a working VM, plugin dll's in lib/ and
slate.image. Everything else is there, including the PDF manual in
doc/ (sorry, no .chm yet). Probably it will work best for now if you
copy these to a directory where you got the tarball, since I still
need to make the directory structure exactly match it.

Let me know if there are any problems. Thanks! :)