First cut at a Windows installer (was Re: Windows build)

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Tue Jan 31 12:31:58 PST 2006

There is a new version of this uploaded with directory setup fixed to
match that of the repository/tarball, but load: or more specifically
the way filename paths are determined is somehow broken. This means
that you can only test things that slate.image already has loaded.

I built and set up slate.image in MinGW, however, which might be the
explanation. I'll try the VC project if I can get that environment
set up correctly.