First cut at a Windows installer (was Re: Windows build)

Fredrik Johansson fredrik.johansson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 13:49:10 PST 2006

On 1/31/06, Brian Rice <water at tunes.org> wrote:
> Try this: http://slate.tunes.org/downloads/SlateSetup.exe

Thanks. My plan now is to learn Slate by implementing some
mathematical routines (number theory, polynomials, etc). Perhaps some
of it will be eligible for the standard library, but don't hold your
breath for results.

I mostly like Slate's numeric model, but one thing bugs me: that
floating-point numbers are single-precision by default (and right now
the only choice if I'm reading the documentation correctly). Double
precision makes life a lot easier, and the performance penalty is
negligible in most applications.

Fredrik