First cut at a Windows installer (was Re: Windows build)

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Tue Jan 31 14:14:20 PST 2006

It turns out that absolute paths work fine, and that the real reason
for the failure is that the current directory is set to the user's
own documents area. This means that the solution will fold in with
the $SLATEPATH setup mentioned in another thread. I'll keep working
on that and adapt that solution to this.

For now, just use absolute paths or move everything into the tarball-
directory.