Slate's slowness impeding UI/IDE development

Mark Haniford markhaniford at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 19:43:08 PDT 2006

So what is the "real" reason for Lee quitting in the first place?
Maybe if Lee was bestowed the position of "Benevolant Dictator" then
he would come back.

But wasn't Lee the only person working on the VM anyway?  Were other
people trying to bogart in on the VM or were their arguments about the
design or what?

I think Slate has some great ideas behind it.