Personal Changes

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Thu Sep 21 12:16:14 PDT 2006

Burning Man was great; my head feels pleasantly rewired. However, I
think I've come to realize that I'm not going to be happy writing
tools for developers, the same developer community that keeps the
status quo. It's irrational, but seemingly true.

I've already started a project to start a business. Unlike previous
ones, this one won't have to be such a damn secret. I'll inform when
it's ready to talk about.

In the meantime, I'd like to know if there is any interest in
adopting Slate or parts of it, and what I can do to facilitate that.
What do you think?