Personal Changes

Mark Haniford markhaniford at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 14:23:32 PDT 2006

Brian, I sympathize with your decision.  When "Java Joe' is still trying to
figure out if adding closures to the language is a good idea, it's not a
stretch to think
that Slate might be ahead of its time.   Not only that, but there's so many
resources that have to go into a programming environment these days compared
to, say, fifteen years ago.  Good luck in your endeavors.

Lee had left a somewhat cryptic post on LtU about "rethinking" some of his
ideas, so maybe he's not out of the game completely.