UI demo performance, GC

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Sun Apr 8 12:51:57 PDT 2007

On Apr 7, 2007, at 7:50 PM, Timmy Douglas wrote:

> Brian Rice <water at tunes.org> writes:
>
>> I'm not sure what to advise at this point. I've got my attention on
>> a lot of different projects these days and not much in Slate.
>
> work projects or for-fun projects?

Most projects have been for work. I've been doing contract work on
two-month time periods for a *wide* variety of subjects. Some of
these spawned for-fun projects, like some work for handheld UIs using
Squeak (after an embedded systems prototyping project).

The system I'm currently working on may be an open-source application
by July, but it's not a technically-innovative project, just a good
open-government framework.

http://briantrice.com