The future of AKOS

Paul Fleischer polle@denmark.crosswinds.net
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 23:40:35 +0000

I can see that the future of AKOS is not very great, unless we get
something done.
I suggest that we start doing two things(we are actually doing them, but
I will try to point it out):

1) Make that d*mn demo. The way I have understood it, this is supposed
to be done by beholder and myself

2) Develop the specification for the final AKOS. This is done by binEng
right now. (Probably by Beholder too, but not by me ;), I keep out of it
right now)

I know that there is nothing new in this split, but I just want to be
sure that this is the way we want to do it.

Back to the demo; I suggest that the demo will be a simple client/server
architecture and simple graphics, all done in python (I think there are
some python widgetsets for GUI's).

I hope that we can get the demo done before too long...

--
Paul Fleischer (ProGuy)
E-MAIL: polle@denmark.crosswinds.net