AKOS demo

Paul Fleischer polle@denmark.crosswinds.net
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 14:14:33 +0000

I have thought about the AKOS demo, and I think it should provide a
development base for the final game. I know that this is the opposite
than what we had talked about a while ago.
This would require the demo to be made in C++, since our final game
should be made in it(or what?). Also I think we should startout WITHOUT
AHLL, and implement it later.
I suggest that we meet and discuss this topic, since this is the next
step. However, my icq isn't working, so I cannot tell you when I am
online, therefore I would ask you to drop into #tpp on openprojects when
you are online(I especially mean beholder, since we two are supposed to
take care of the demo stuff).

--
Paul Fleischer (ProGuy)
E-MAIL: polle@denmark.crosswinds.net