Retro: Intend to continue serial driver

Paul Dufresne dufrp@oricom.ca
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 21:52:11 -0400

This is mostly to tcn by I decided to copy on tunes-lll.

That's a long time I did not touch my serial driver. (about 2 months)
Now that Linux is loosing it's newness feeling for me, I guess it is
time I play a bit with retro.

A long time ago you seemed to say that my serial driver was not working
for you, is it still true?

I updated retro yesterday. I got some messages saying some files had
become obsolete but I don't know if cvs erase them or if there is
a command to get rid of these obsolete files.

Also, I tried to do a make but I got this:
make[1]: *** No rule to make target '../fonts/gr8x8.psf', needed by
'boot.bin'.
As a matter of fact I don't have the fonts directory.

Paul